Add your reservation link to your Foursquare page!
1. Search for your business to make sure it's not already listed.
2. If your restaurant is not yet listed, add the new one. Enter your restaurant information in the provided fields.
3. Click the “Save” button.
5. Verify with your phone number.
7. Pay the $20 one-time fee.
Copy your online reservation link.
Open your business info and paste the Hostme online reservation link into the website URL field.
You can also add a short description, such as: “Reserve online via this website link.”
If your restaurant is already listed, but you don’t have access to change your information:
2. Find your restaurant and click the “Claim My Business” button.
Sign up or sign in and follow the Foursquare instructions for the verification process. The process is pretty similar to the one for creating a new listing. Once you claim your location, you can edit your URL and paste in the Hostme link.
Why should I accept reservations from Foursquare to my Hostme page?
Accept reservations from everywhere in one place
Hostme is a universal tool that provides you the functionality to accept online reservations from all sources - without any extra cost. Just place the link and start receiving reservations from Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, and your website, all in one place.
Manage reservations and walk-ins using Hostme.
Hostme pricing is in the range from $0 to $50 per month, without any additional costs.