There are different ways a guest can book a table:
- On the restaurant website (Hostme widget)
- On the restaurant website with a direct link to the reservation page
- On the restaurant page that Hostme created
- On Reserve with Google
- On the restaurant Instagram profile through a link to the Hostme restaurant page
- On the restaurant Facebook page with the Book Now button linked to the Hostme restaurant page
- Over the phone (then entered by the Host in Hostme).
Over the phone
When a guest calls to make a reservation, the host can make a new reservation from the Table Management panel by clicking on the "+" icon at the top right hand of the screen.
Then select "New Reservation".
The host can also go to the "Reservation Panel" and select "New Reservation" on the bottom right-hand corner.
Follow the wizard. Select the number of guests:
Select the date and time:
Enter the guest's info. If they have been here before their name will pop up on the list and you can just select them from the list:
Confirm by clicking on the orange checkmark.
The new reservation can be seen on the Reservation panel:
On the reservation wizard, you can also select to capture a deposit (select the last box on the bottom right).
Or to select a specific table, click on the table selection at the bottom and then,
select the table.
Widget on your website
You can cut and paste the widget code from the admin section, "Online Tools".
And it will add the widget to your website.
Link to restaurant page
You can add a link to your Instagram page, Facebook page or website to point to:
Reserve with Google
You can also enable the Reserve with Google feature and have guest find the "Reserve a table" right from the Google search result: