When you setup your Open hours and Online reservation hours - those settings will apply to all weekdays ahead.
However, sometimes you want to make an exception! You want to turn on or off reservations for a specific day, so this is how to do that:
- First, access your Admin Panel -> Availability -> Hours -> Online reservation hours and check your existing settings
If you want to have one day available that is usually closed for online reservations, you can do that as follow:
- Click on Add New exception at the bottom of the page
- Select the date and hours
- Make sure the button has been toggled ON (orange) - that means the restaurant will be open for reservations on that day
Note: Please make sure that your Open Hours have been adjusted and that specific day is not closed in order to make the exception work.
In case you want to close the restaurant for a specific day or period, you can do that with exceptions too. Here is how:
- Add a new exception
- Select the date/period and hours and make sure the button has been toggled OFF (grey) - that means the restaurant will be closed for reservations on that day.
- Save the changes
You are all set!